Great entry level AIS receiver for use with existing AIS compatible chart plotters such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units. Connected to an existing VHF antenna (via a splitter) or dedicated AIS antenna, you can receive all AIS targets within 20 miles of your boat*
Connect the NMEA0183 (4800 baud) output of your GPS to the AIS200 and it will automatically multiplex (merge) the slower GPS data with the high speed AIS data and transmit everything on one high speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) - perfect for connection to a chart plotter with only one NMEA input.
- High performance dual channel AIS receiver for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- High Speed NMEA output (38,400 baud)
- Requires VHF antenna (or dedicated AIS antenna available as optional accessory)
- Multiplexed NMEA input for single NMEA GPS+AIS data output at 38,400 baud
- Small black box solution 150mm x 150mm x 37.5mm (L x W x D)
- Supplied with mounting brackets, 1m Power/Data cable and instruction manual
* NOTE - AIS target range, like VHF range is dependent upon a number of installation factors such as; antenna gain, antenna height and size of ground plane. Ranges in excess of 20 miles should be possible if all of these factors are perfect.